UNIQUE BLEND OF HERBS TO
HELP CLEANSE YOUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
Eating high-fiber foods is considered a healthy choice for most people, but few of us consume the necessary fiber to cleanse the digestive system adequately.
AIM Herbal Fiberblend is a unique and powerful combination of cleansing herbs and psyllium to sweep the digestive system clean of toxins and food debris.
AIM Herbal Fiberblend ® Raspberry (3 Pack)
This 3 Pack contains 3 containers of Herbal Fiberblend
which should last one adult 3 months, which is recommended to cleanse and detox
IF THERE ARE 2 ADULTS WHO WISH TO TAKE HERBAL FIBERBLEND AT THE SAME TIME OR IF YOU WISH TO STOCK UP
YOU MAY WISH TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR 6 PACK – WHICH SAVES YOU $12 OVER THE PURCHASE OF INDIVIDUAL CANISTERS
If your colon is in poor condition and/or you have constipation or irregular bowel motions, then you might want to consider supporting your colon through taking AIM Herbal Fiberblend ® which has insoluble and water-soluble fibre (in the correct ratio of 3:1) combined with 19 active herbs.
AIM Herbal Fiberblend ® is a proprietary blend of fibre (fiber) and herbs and is one of the first successful high-fibre and herbal combinations introduced around 30 years ago that many other companies have tried to copy with limited success.
AIM Herbal Fiberblend ® is on the register of the TGA in Australia (and the FDA in the US), and may prevent and relieve constipation, flatulence and the discomfort of gastritis. AIM Herbal Fiberblend ® also helps maintain regularity and has a cleansing effect on the bowel.
How to use AIM Herbal Fiberblend®
Since most people consume less fibre per day than is recommended, you should start out with a one-teaspoon (2.3 g) serving once per day. Increase this to 1 teaspoon twice per day, and gradually work up to the full serving of 2 teaspoons twice per day twice per day.
- Take 2 teaspoons of powder twice per day, approx 20 minutes before breakfast and dinner.
- You may wish to increase your consumption of Herbal Fiberblend to best suit your needs.
Use daily for three months and then as desired thereafter.
After a longer period of use (say 12 months or more) it may be supportive to stop taking AIM Herbal Fiberblend ® for a few months, but you should substitute the fibre gradually with psyllium husk or AIM Fit n Fiber®. You can resume taking AIM Herbal FiberBlendÂ® when you feel a need or when travelling, etc.
- Add AIM Herbal Fiberblend ® powder to 180 to 240 ml (1 cup) of water. Apple juice can be added if you choose.
- Drink eight glasses of water per day while using AIM Herbal Fiberblend®. To experience the benefits of fibre, adequate water is necessary.
- Take Herbal Fiberblend one hour before or 30 minutes after taking AIM BarleyLife®, AIM Just Carrots®, or AIM RediBeets®.
- Exposure to psyllium dust may create a sensitivity resulting in an allergic reaction.
- Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry, dark place (20.1-23.8 C). Do not refrigerate.
Prolonged use of laxatives is undesirable and may cause serious bowel problems. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking this product. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.