tHE DYNAMIC DUO OF
HERBAL FIBERBLEND & AIM BARLEYLIFE
AIM BarleyLife® is an all-natural, green barley juice concentrate that helps provide the daily nutrition you need to develop a strong foundation for your good health.
AIM Herbal Fiberblend® is a unique and powerful combination of cleansing herbs and psyllium to sweep the digestive system clean of toxins and food debris.Datasheet Download Information Video hERBAL fIBERBLEND
AIM Herbal Fiberblend®
If your colon is in poor condition and/or you have constipation or irregular bowel motions, then you might want to consider supporting your colon through taking AIM Herbal Fiberblend® which has insoluble and water-soluble fibre (in the correct ratio of 3:1) combined with 19 active herbs.
AIM Herbal Fiberblend® is a proprietary blend of fibre (fiber) and herbs and is one of the first successful high-fibre and herbal combinations introduced around 30 years ago that many other companies have tried to copy with limited success.
AIM Herbal Fiberblend® is on the register of the TGA in Australia (and the FDA in the US), and may prevent and relieve constipation, flatulence and the discomfort of gastritis. AIM Herbal Fiberblend® also helps maintain regularity and has a cleansing effect on the bowel.
How to use Herbal Fiberblend
Since most people consume less fibre per day than is recommended, you should start out with a one-teaspoon (2.3 g) serving once per day. Increase this to 1 teaspoon twice per day, and gradually work up to the full serving of 2 teaspoons twice per day twice per day.
- Take 2 teaspoons of powder twice per day, approx 20 minutes before breakfast and dinner.
- You may wish to increase your consumption of Herbal Fiberblend to best suit your needs.
Use daily for three months and then as desired thereafter. After a longer period of use (say 12 months or more) it may be supportive to stop taking AIM Herbal FiberBlend® for a few months, but you should substitute the fibre gradually with psyllium husk or AIM Fit n Fiber®*. You can resume taking AIM Herbal FiberBlend® when you feel a need or when travelling, etc.
- Add AIM Herbal FiberBlend® powder to 180 to 240 ml (1 cup) of water. Apple juice can be added if you choose.
- Drink eight glasses of water per day while using AIM Herbal Fiberblend®. To experience the benefits of fibre, adequate water is necessary.
- Take Herbal Fiberblend one hour before or 30 minutes after taking AIM BarleyLife®, AIM Just Carrots®, or AIM RediBeets®.
- Exposure to psyllium dust may create a sensitivity resulting in an allergic reaction.
- Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry, dark place (20.1-23.8 C). Do not refrigerate.
Prolonged use of laxatives is undesirable and may cause serious bowel problems. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking this product. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Wholistic health is achieved when all body systems are in balance. AIM BarleyLife® is an all-natural, green barley grass juice powder concentrate that helps provide the daily nutrition you need to develop a strong foundation for your good health. AIM BarleyLife® is available in a number of varieties: BarleyLife powder, BarleyLife Xtra powder (for AU members through AIM’s NZ office – call us and ask how), BarleyLife capsules (vegetarian), and BarleyLife 5g sachets.
Remember, AIM BarleyLife® is powdered juice of young barley plants, not milled chaff of harvested remains like some manufacturers.
- Helps maintain whole-body health with a natural spectrum of vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, antioxidants, phytonutrients and enzymes
- Offers unique and powerful plant antioxidants
- Contains superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- Naturally rich in chlorophyll
- Nutrients in natural proportions without synthetic or genetic modification
- Delivers two to three times more nutrients per serving than a typical serving of green vegetables
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular and immune system
- Provides anti-inflammatory benefits
- Increases overall energy
- Enhances performance for those with active lifestyles
- Helps alkalize the body
- Built on 30 years of safe and beneficial use by AIM Members
- Holistic approach to barley grass crop management—crops cut only once
- Grown in clean, green, pristine environments
- Eliminates the task of juicing
- Pure juice, not milled grass; minimal fibre
How to use AIM BarleyLife®
- Take one rounded teaspoon (4 g) 2 to 3 times per day. Many people start with 1/2 teaspoon (2 g) per day and gradually increase their serving every four to five days.
- Young children begin with 1/8 teaspoon per day and gradually increase to 1/4 teaspoon per day.
- Since mixing AIM BarleyLife® activates the nutrients, drink it immediately after mixing it in water.
- AIM BarleyLife® delivers the greatest benefits when taken on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before or two hours after a meal. Best when ingested first thing in the morning, mid afternoon and before bed.
- You may take AIM BarleyLife® with other AIM products. To receive the greatest absorption of nutrients, take AIM Herbal Fiberblend® one hour before or 30 minutes after taking BarleyLife.
- Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry, dark place (21-25°C). Do not refrigerate.